Kuala Lumpur’s 7 best terraces & rooftop bars
It’s getting hot in here… and being outside has an exquisite taste of holidays! So you are on the lookout for the best terraces in Kuala Lumpur? Thought so. Foodin’kl strolled around the city to find the best places to hang out – for a coffee, a few cocktails with friends, or dining.
The one with the best view? spotted. The most quiet one? got it. The one allowing people watching? covered. Discover them below, put your shades on and enjoy!
- Feeka – Are you more of a busy bee that enjoys coffee seated on a wooden table to send urgent emails, or an hedonist that sits back in colorful lounge chairs + stares at the sky? Feeka welcomes all, serving stunning coffee in a trendy atmosphere with different seating options on the green terrace. Well hello there perfect breakfast spot!
- Hyatt Poolside – finding KL dining options too trendy? too loud? too crowded? Here is the perfect place for you: Hyatt poolside. Ideal to enjoy a drink or some local & western food in a very relaxed and quiet atmosphere, surrounded by frangipani trees, water and sun beds. What a day for a daydream.
- The apartment: everybody knows Suria KLCC and its restaurants facing the park. But have you been to The Apartment recently and tried their new lunches options? Good food, delicious carrot cake, warm service – and the possibility to do people watching while enjoying the shadows of the pergola.
- Mandarin oriental: On your left: palm trees, flowers and Suria KLCC in the background. On your right: more trees and plants. In front: nature. You are wondering where this land of nature and greenness is? The Mandarin Oriental offers a secret terrace, certainly the best place to enjoy an afternoon tea and take a break from the city.
- Heli lounge Bar: Attention attention. High concentration of hypeness and superb. Heli lounge bar is the best place in Kuala Lumpur to enjoy a unique and breathtaking view while sipping a glass of white wine, sitting back as the sun sets.
- Aloft: This very trendy and chic terrace atop Aloft KL central hotel is open to outside guests. In addition to the spectacular view on KL skyline, there is a captivating reflecting pool, a glass enclosed lounge… and swinging cocktails.
- Zouk: nightlife hotspot famous for its large crowd and loud music. The vibe is quite different on the upstairs terrace though, Terrace Bar, where you can sit comfortably outside, in a casual outdoor setting, with a close view of the Petronas towers.
Food in KL, Kuala lumpur, best terraces, rooftop