Insider tips – Chef Pearl Woo Top 5 places to Eat in Kuala Lumpur
The talented and passionate Chef Pearl Woo is one of the Top 10 Chefs in Malaysia, and creates the most exquisite Contemporary Latin American Cuisine in KL at Qba Restaurant – The Westin, Kuala Lumpur.
This inspiring Chef, reconverted from a Sales & Marketing career because of her passion for cuisine, works with the freshest and most premium ingredients such as the Master Kobe Beef, infusing them with down to earth cooking and style – and an extreme attention to details and precision. She creates unrivaled menus while treasuring the use of her spanish extra virgin olive oil and Lava stone grill – and has been one of the most exciting chefs taking part to MIGF for the last couple of years.
Foodin’KL is very honored to share with you Chef Pearl Woo’s top 5 restaurants in Kuala Lumpur – we treasure the tips from such a talented Chef! Here it is, in her own words;
- Sushi Zanmai, Farenheit Lot 2-03, jalan Bukit Bintang ; everyday 10am – 10pm – Their Hokkaido cold ramen combined with appertizers of seaweed, scallops wings, jelly fish, is a really refreshing!
- Capricciosa, Pavilion (near food republic), jalan bukit bintang; everyday 10am – 10pm – Squid Ink pasta with Japan homemade sauce
- Hakka Restaurant, Jalan Raja Chulan; everyday 12.30pm – 11.30pm – Mud Crabs fried Bee Hoon, give you a very meaty crab with enhanced crab flavour Bee Hoon, simply delicious!
- Din Tai Fung, Paradigm Mall – ” Xiao Long Bao ” is their signature and their Spicy Ramen for its great texture.
- Frangipani Restaurant & Bar, Changkat Bukit Bintang; tuesday – sunday 7.30pm – 11pm – Duck Leg Confit and French Toast for dessert.
Thank you Chef Pearl Woo for your colorful and tasteful creations – you bring Latin America to KL for our greatest pleasure! Now off to try some of her favorite places!
Want to know more about chef Pearl Woo?
Try her delicious creation at Qba, The Westin
Have a look at her latest awards at MIGF 2013
Food in Kl, Kuala Lumpur, Chef Pearl Woo, The westin